View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #622
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Thanks, phantom, that's very helpful. Turns out I wasn't quite so confused as I thought - main thing I was unsure of is the garden in relation to the wings, but so are you, it seems.

The bad news is, I like the idea of having Coldan eavesdrop on somebody or the other and/or contacting Aldarion, but I somehow can't quite wrap my head around how or what to write tonight, and it's getting too late over here. I could do it tomorrow, but I don't want to hold you up if you feel like writing more tonight, or leave you folks in the house and my comrades in crime with a SAVE of uncertain content. Just go ahead if you want to, and we'll see what happens - or if you think you can do a decent Coldan impression, phantom, and feel like writing that interchange yourself from Aldarion's pov, you have my blessing.