View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 10:43 AM   #5
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithadan View Post
Instead, I want to discuss ... the discussions or perhaps the lack thereof about the upcoming Amazon production.

...If similar posts were made here, people would (or maybe the correct phrase is "would have once upon a time") jump all over these posts, correcting or criticizing them. But what I hear here is ... crickets.

Thoughts?
I saw the trailers, and divined enough of the fan-fic revisionist nonsense found therein to tell I will despise the Amazon production. I won't be watching. No sense in getting upset about something I have absolutely no interest in becoming invested in.

Plus, there is the added detraction of having to pay Amazon monthly for the privilege of watching this swill. I already pay a ridiculous amount for cable and Netflix (for the rest of the TV watchers in my household), I am not paying any extra -- particularly since I really don't watch TV much anymore.