View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 04:08 PM   #82
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Not because she suspected Morsul, but because I found her reasoning rested on the assumption that one of Hui and Morsul was a wolf and Hui wasn't for reasons that I didn't and don't find convincing.
I mean, that's not the argument I thought was being made. I thought the argument was "that's kind of weird that Morsul isn't talking to or about anyone other than Huin...if Morsul IS a wolf, Huin probably isn't his packmate." I didn't see anyone making the assumption that Morsul therefore was a wolf. On my part, anyway, I was interested by what I saw as a strange behavior pattern and I speculated about the scenarios in which that behavior pattern made sense, and used that speculation to rule out one possibility (Morsul and Huin being packmates). I do think it's useful to think about likely packmate combinations, and I have found it helpful to refer back to those early possible connections or dis-connections later in the game.

Last edited by Loslote; 04-21-2021 at 04:08 PM. Reason: xed with BG
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote