View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #309
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
But really what's all this "Noggie would have killed Shasta" stuff?
Well it was a thing that occurred to me, just because Shasta has been quiet in recent games. I wouldn't have used it as a reason for suspicion if I hadn't been suspicious of him for other reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Your brain must've really shut down if it wasn't able to come up with anything anymore, though.
It was. It was ages since I had had a chance to sleep properly and wake up when I wanted instead of when the alarm clock told me to as I had to wake up early on both Saturday and Sunday last weekend. Add to that several nights of 6-7 hours of sleep, which is way too little for me. I went to take a shower and when I came back I realised I couldn't think properly anymore.

Okay I got distracted for a while. *goes to read what's been posted in the meanwhile*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Carrots and potatoes clearly indicate... whoever's name Berry Ferny sent to the little green wraith... only trouble is, who would that be...
Fea is a gardener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I must say I was kind of disappointed to hear Rikae gave in so fast...
Me too, although I can understand it if she was afraid of flushing out the real seer. That seems unlikely, though, given that it's only day 2, and if the wraiths have taken Rikae seriously, they'll kill her soon.

I wouldn't like to stay up terribly late today, either, so I'm probably voting in a few hours. However now I could pick a person from my Neither list and go through xyr posts.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-24-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: xed with Menel & Rikae
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote