View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 03:17 PM   #305
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I must say I was kind of disappointed to hear Rikae gave in so fast... I mean were it a test of sorts I could imagine her trying she should have waited a bit more for any outcome to be reached *. Now it ended up like a little prank made by now clearly and most definitively innocent Rikae, right? That was what you thought, wasn't it? And that's why you had to draw it back before the real seer started getting mad with it? Or was it like Fea suggested that you were hoping to be turned as you're Frodo?

My problem with this is that I could see an innocent Rikae pulling that kind of a trick anyday. Sure. But somehow she gave in soo easily as to make me think twice about the motive behind the trick that was clearly left unexecuted. I mean were it a trick by an innocent she should have waited to see whether it paid off... But now it looked more like something done for other reasons and like she was more than happy to pull that back after the initial reaction ("Rikae must be innocent") was reached?

*Well I do agree with Lommy on Mac answering the "challenge" most strangely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy on Mac explaining why Rikae said Mac is a wraith and she is the seer
"Is most probably joking"? Mac, if you were innocent, you'd know she was joking...
To the point. *underlining mine*

So it looks ever more strange that Rikae now seems to defend Mac... So is it that they're just a bold pair of wolves (possible) or is it only a RL bride defending her fiancée (possible as well)?

Whatever the truth is, I will eye both of them more closely from this on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Granted, (forgot to mention this in my summary although I was planning to) it was 4 am when you posted that, and your most suspicious posts came very late, which might explain something. But it doesn't change the fact that I don't like your points
This actually makes me suspect you Aganzir a lot less as it sounds like something an earnest person would note if she knew the facts behind the posts (eg. that I was writing my last posts closer to the morning which many of you don't see as immediately as she would being on the same timezone as I am).

And anyway I think I have to reorientate a bit for now. But first we are going to play some funny games RL with Lommy & Greenie.

Back later...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote