View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 09:08 PM   #244
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Silmaril My post is up.

We are encamped in some rocks a little way from Weathertop, on its east side north of the road. Silrûth is scouting for enemies westward along the road; Menecar has gone to the east.

Esgallhugwen, if you want you can get up a post about what Silrûth discovers - there will orcs/trolls scattered about or readying an ambush.

Or Kransha, you can take the lead in deciding how the baddies will make their presence known. If they want to herd the KEM toward the Trollshaws instead of just squishing them, it'll take some doing.

Saurreg, I wasn't sure how you would develop Loudewater's mental state in your save, so Tarondo did not address him in my post. But this is the logical place to have him join us, so I will need to edit that in later. Please don't carry your post past the arrival at the new camping spot, and please put up a note on the discussion so I know when you've edited it in.

Oh! rutslegolas, if you decide Aidwain is still mobile (see my note above about his broken ankle), you may want to have him go look for the missing horses. I'm thinking that although they've bolted for now, they're extremely well trained and probably haven't gone far. We will need to find them again before we move on, anyway.

Envinyatar, are you back yet? I assume you'll want Veryadan to regain consciousness sometime. I'd prefer that before we leave, if possible, although it doesn't matter before or after the scouts return.

I think that's everything, for now... Carry on!

Nuranar