View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:37 AM   #215
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Have been catching up and here are replies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Lari, weren't you hunter in my game as well?
Yes I was, but I left no hints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
*logs on*
*sees 4 pages posted during the night*
*turns dark green*

!snoroM
*snickers* I was just trying to fulfill the request of pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
This is my second game ever. What did I suggest last game that was so bad? Was it the idea of looking for clues in the narration posts?

Day one is the hardest. I think that looking at these surveys may help us on day one. We still have well over 12 hours left to the day. Let us take a look at these surveys.
The surveys could help, but as it has been said, in passing and not openingly saying who you put down. It could be done in code or in list post about what you think of each player. However, the other thing that does come to mind is that yes, probably the people we did trust the most are wolves, but it could also be the people we distrusted in order to throw off our reasoning.

Quote:
Alright. I will drop the topic for now.

Nothing would stop someone for lying. I just think that the ordinaries would be honest since it would help catch the wolves. The cobbler, bear and wolves might lie but if the ordinaries tell the truth that helps a lot. I also think that the gifteds would tell the truth
Clearly you have never seen Fea as an ordo.

Quote:
That is true. I still think the bear can kill at least one person we are suspicious of.

Rikae, it is great that you think I am like another member but this Hansy guy sounds like a person I should not want to be like. I would also like to point out Phantom gave me the idea of using the bear. His post where he mentions the codes also talks about the bear.
The bear(Fea) in Shasta's game did kill a wolf(am still annoyed about that). But she was still out for herself.

Quote:
If we figure out who the bear is, the bear will either end up lynched or a wolf will kill it. So if we figure it out then during the night phase the bear can kill a possible cobbler or wolf since the second the next day phase starts the bear will most likely by lynched or the bear will die int he night phase because a wolf kills it.

Crossed with Rikae's 181.
...so are you saying that during the Night phase we should go over the posts and see if we can find a bear and then...what? I mean, sure one of use could find a bear but there are only a few players who could talk in PMs. Are you suggesting we leave it to the BFFs? Because they are the only ones on the side of good that can do that. No one else can communicate and its easy to say at the beginning of the Day "oh I found the bear last Night!" but its still just speculation.

Wow, I seemed to have replied a lot to Hakon. As far as all the bear stuff is concerned I'm of the opinion that the bear can be inadvertently helpful and kill a wolf or the cobbler but they can also be dangerous and kill the Ranger or Seer. I tend to treat a bear as a wolf.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 08-13-2009 at 10:37 AM. Reason: x-posted since Brinn's 207 post
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote