View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:32 AM   #234
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
That's not to say that Zil's post didn't make me paranoid about him instantly, quite the opposite. Someone who starts the Day with first post saying "both the kills have something to do with me" is either insane or weird. Of course, it can be just stating the obvious of an Ordo who is just stating facts, and in fact, that's what innocents often do, as they have no calculativeness behind their statements. They often end up lynched for that as well. Nonetheless, paranoid it makes me, but I am not going to put any weight to it, just because of what I have said just now.
I don't like this. Legate goes out of his way to say how suspicious Inzil's first post makes him, and finishes with "I suspect him but I don't really".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Did she? I didn't even see that, but if she did, it's not as if it was her idea. Mac-cobbler did that in a game I think she was in as well as several others here. Hmm.
I did that myself, in the game of epic-cobbler-fail. So it's not as if it's unusual. I'm not sure how Wilwa's defense of her vote strikes me - the tone seems innocent enough, but I can't help but wonder if Wilwa is deflecting attention from the Sally-wagon for some reason.

Legate's #174... something strikes me as 'off' there. I'm not sure what, exactly, but it's the part about "well this is why I suspected Lottie yesterday, but I don't suspect her anymore" when he doesn't go on to explain exactly why, just referencing 'her later posts'.

I've never played a game with Cailin by herself, I don't think, but as of #178 I adore her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
So, Wilwa not mentioning the fact that Sally mentioned the possible cobbler-hinting, lest the cobbler notice.
Looks very shiny toDay, but I wonder why she wouldn't do her best to get Sally lynched if she thought it was such a good case against her, in favor of trying to hide something already in the open. Hers was the first vote for Sally, after all.
Rikae raises a good point here, I think.

Re: Pitch's #183 - Why would a Nessa Wolfrunya be hinting at a Seer-Rikae in the first place? I don't understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Mac worries me because he's been unnaturally passive, for him.
I don't think Mac's been passive at all, actually - in my opinion he's been one of the louder voices.

Re: Kitanna's #195 - oy gevalt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Sally was not a very likely lynch until very late, so if a wolf was on the line, I'm sure a better person to vote for could have been found.
I'm not sure I agree with you. That Sallywagon sprang up awfully late in the day, to be purely-innocent driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Maybe I'm paranoid, but this sounds like an attempt to cover up the fact that a fellow wolf was in the running yesterDay, too.
I disagree. Eomer is rather emphatic and callous normally - I think this is probably just a playstyle reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Pitch has a nickname that seems stuck with him forever, Mr. Agreeable, and this usually gets him suspected early and often. With the unexplained uneasy feelings and Pitch being agreeable, I saw the same thing happening yesterday. Maybe he is a wolf, but I'm not his companion.
Hum. After Mac's post calling him out for defending PItch yesterday, all this looks like to me is damage-control distancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
And, there is one thing I really don't like: I am starting to suspect Inzil. A bit, but anyway. Which is horrible, thinking that in such a case it would be, what, the fifth time in a row he was a Wolf? But maybe I haven't seen him "normal" for such a long time that... well, never mind. I am not going to continue on that just now, I am merely wary about him.
So, wait, let me get this straight. First you're "paranoid" about Inzil, but then you won't "put any weight to it", but now you're "starting to suspect" him, but wait, no, you're just "merely wary"? Just for clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
I've seen this sentiment elsewhere and I don't like it. Inzil is shrewd and could of course alter his playing style to suit a particular game.
Cailin made this point softly earlier, too. I just want to go on record that I agree with the general statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Exactly, that made me raise my eyebrows too. Besides, Zil said that mere three minutes after Nog's post. So either he has excellent memory and quick brains, he's a super fast checker (and thinker) or he actually knew the kill before the DL. Very fishy, I think.
Hum. This is... a good point, actually. Could it be this simple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
She has definitely done little to make her look innocent.
I'm not sure about this statement (regarding Nessa). Having to 'make oneself look innocent' implies that one is not in fact innocent - otherwise why make yourself look like something that you already are? Does this mean you suspect Nessa, Cailin?

Regarding Skip and his hunter claim - I don't buy it. I think he was just looking for an epic 1000th post.

Regarding Kitanna - I'm going to voice an idea no one seems to have come up with yet - given that there are currently five baddies and two kills a night, it doesn't really seem fair to the village to handicap them due to inactivity. I personally think the fair thing to do would be to redistribute Kitanna's role. *shrug*
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote