View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #233
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I don't want Kit lynched toDay. I can't see it coming out well for this confused a village. Distraction? The whole thing is, actually.
I don't want her lynched today either, but it's a bit of a stretch to question if she actually is the hunter.

Quote:
That aside, are you saying you did it for reactions? Why, then, is Wilwa suspicious for seeing your plan for what it was (and why, for that matter, am I not? I had the same reaction as Wilwa).
Yes and no. Fishing for reactions wasn't in my plans until I realised how easy it was in this particular situation.
The thing with wilwa is, she spoke like twice about how I put sally's cobbler point into the spotlight. If I'm innocent and someone who's behaved cobblerish goes and underlines a statement that basically says "the cobbler might send her own name tonight," I'd think "Ah-ha! You got caught! Lynch!" while wilwa hasn't really suspected me because of it. Not that I mind (because I actually am innocent ), but it looks a bit too careful to my liking.

Quote:
I feel as though you're waiting more for consensus than for evil to show itself, which makes me uneasy.
What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Actually I've a statement to make:

I am the real hunter.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-06-2011 at 10:29 AM. Reason: xed with Legate & Zil
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote