View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:20 AM   #202
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I'm not sure why everyone gets surprised when Kath winds up killed. She's a smart and astute player. Always gives a thorough read through of the posts and then gives her opinions.

Ozban, no clue, played with him once before and it looks like a no-trace, but I'm always surprised at packs who go for no-trace over the seer. Maybe this pack feels like they can avoid the seer for a while by hiding in the masses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
All Boro actually does is defend Pitch. This means he's either a wolf and Pitch his companion, or it's the other thing. Neither explains his total lack of trying to suspect anybody for a remotely serious reason. Since I suspect Pitch quite a bit, I can't help but suspect Boro a lot, too.
I work backwards as I always find it hard to come up with suspicions on Day 1. I mean, just because someone disagrees with you about roles or mechanics doesn't mean that person's a wolf. So, I try to start taking out people I do not want to get lynched and then go from there, by looking at the votes and whether I should vote for someone who's already been voted for or add another name.

Some of my banter and joking may look useless to you, but to me, I think I've already gotten a good idea on several players.

Pitch has a nickname that seems stuck with him forever, Mr. Agreeable, and this usually gets him suspected early and often. With the unexplained uneasy feelings and Pitch being agreeable, I saw the same thing happening yesterday. Maybe he is a wolf, but I'm not his companion.

Lommy yelled at me for questioning the sanity of her mind. It looked like a big-little sisterly thing to do. We were joking (at least I was, she would probably say it was a jerk thing for me to say ), but gave me a good feeling about Lommy.

Agan was up to something, but she'd be up to something no matter the role. Obvious to point out, yes, but I wanted to give more time to figure her out, now that I've seen how the mind of the Alpha Female Scar works.

I'm used to taking notice of Greenie, Eomer, and Inzil and I really wasn't yesterday. Greenie because she's completely blind-sided me as a wolf before, when I said something on how she looks so sweet and innocent, and Nog warned me of her sharp-claws and fangs side.

Eomer, much like morm, tends to be aggressive and pretty confident of his decisions.

Inzil, I've had a good read on him in the past, and he's usually one of the more "straight to business" people, but couldn't remember any of his posts other than not having a pillow.

You should know, Mac, once the information from the lynches and kills is known, I become my most annoying and biggest thorn in people's sides. I find Day 1's difficult to get through, just choose not to gripe about them that much.