View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #11
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
HEY!!! Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?!
It's supposed to be taken in the same way that Bilbo meant "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve"

That was more of a way for me to remember you're playing. I can't stay to the DL and began thinking about who to vote for, since I work completely backwards in thinking more about who I don't want to vote for. So, I viewed the player list and remembered several people I had forgotten about, you, Manwe, Nessa, Greenie, and Shasta to name a few.

This group of the "I've forgotten" is where my vote is leaning towards, but I've honestly gotten tired of voting for you. That was my check/poking to see if you were paying attention, or even alive. Looks like it worked!