View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #77
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Alrighty, I'm here. I meant to come on yesterday but a co-worker had a family emergency (everything is fine now, thank goodness) so I had to fill in her shift short notice. But I should be around quite consistently for the next few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Oh yeah, and: quite a lot of talk about how various roles are likely to behave for such a basic game, isn't there?
I have to agree, when I was reading through I was really surprised, I mean I know there isn't much more to talk about on Day 1, but still. We've all played before, we know how everything works, it's not like there's some new dynamic we have to worry about (maybe the double kills, but that discussion ends at "let's get a wolfie asap", which is nothing new really). The Seer can reveal when they feel like it, most of us have working brains, so I'm sure they don't need our advice. And the Cobbler very well may leave hints, but we're not trying to get rid of the Cobbler right now, we're trying to get rid of wolves, so lets focus on that for the moment, shall we? Any speculation right now about the Cobbler could leave us on a false trail super easily, and talking about the Seer too much can draw attention to the Seer.

So moving on...

I refuse to jump on the Pitch wagon. Just the fact that so many people find him guilty makes me think him innocent, because it's Day 1 and bandwaggons rarely ever end well on Day 1. So I'm not even remotely considering voting him (toDay) unless something obvious happens.

Now how do I feel about others (this is mostly a vibe thing, I'm starving so I'll come back after lunch to look more closely). Well Cupcake and Pop seem too....normal? Those lovely girls are usually a bit, stranger, and more...exuberant. But I guess that's not really a good reason to suspect them. Rikae and Mac seem like themselves, I know Rikae is usually louder, but the quiet and mysterious thing isn't unlike her either. Boro isn't trying to do some weird psychological experiment on us, and hasn't stirred up any controversy, which is weird. I was just recently wolves with Legate and Inzil, and neither of them are acting the way they did in that game, so that's a good sign for them. Skip and Shasta seem logical. Agan, uhm, I don't know, it's too obvious for her to be the Cobbler, but then again that could be her whole plan, so I don't know. I'm forgetting people....

I really need to eat something, and then I'll come back to look more closely at everyone.