View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 07:41 AM   #68
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, so I am here like I promised... I won't have time to post anything anymore toDay, so here be a few quick comments and a vote after them.

From the louder people, or from the people who made some stronger impression on me:

I am not suspecting Agan - at least not because of what she said, as I believe what she said makes sense. And if she were a Wolf/Cobbler signaling to the Cobbler/Wolves, she would have actually given a more direct hint, I believe. But that is what she does not seem to do, in my opinion.

Her idea about the Seer revealing toDay if he/she has a known Wolf is actually a good one, as we would limit the kills to 1 and the Ranger could also protect the Seer at least for one more Day. However, it is rather late in the Day, so maybe it's a bit too late for that (and in any case, who knows if the Seer has dreamed about a Wolf anyway. It certainly does not make sense to reveal otherwise).

Nessa's math looks innocent, if you can say anything like that about math.

Mac looks sensible, if you can say anything like that about Mac.

Skip looks... interesting, but not really suspicious.

Inzil seems good to me, not as the last time when he was a Wolf. Oh, or the time before. Oh, or the time before. In fact, if he is the Wolf for something like the fourth time in a row (or almost in a row), I sincerely pity him (that's not to say that it's any less probable that he is one, but the point is, he just does not seem like one this time, or this far).

Not so much of Ozzy, but he is terribly funny. Not very much actually contributive, though. Still, nothing against him for the time being.

Pitchwife is posting, more like commenting, though it doesn't seem to be the 'I am also just Mr.Agreeable' attitude. I don't think at least, in contrary to some others who have said that, that he would do anything that smells of Wolf.

Speaking of him:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
True, although it's probably easier for them to blend in among a larger crowd. The question is, what conclusions should we draw from this once we manage to lynch our first wolf? Like, should we automatically rule out wolf-on-wolf votes? I don't think so - even if the wolves won't sacrifice one of them frivolously, they still may be forced to do so willy-nilly, e.g. if two of them are in danger at the same time.
Not that, I think, but the basic idea makes sense. Like, we should not rule w-on-w votes, quite the opposite, if there are millions of votes (in this huge village), one vote for a fellow Wolf will get lost, and not even threaten the fellow Wolf - basically what you said. But if we lynch a Wolf, then it would be sensible to assume that it was not the WW's doing to orchestrate the lynch on Day 1. At least, I never rule out any possibility, but at least such votes should be less suspicious than others.

Who seems the most curious to me right now is Lottie.

Because of her posts, namely those things:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Agan calls certain roles 'she' habitually - the one that comes to mind is the cobbler. I haven't noticed her calling the seer 'she' before, but it seems like an Aganish sort of thing to do.
Now if we are speaking of Cobbler hints, THIS might be one. And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I don't really have suspicions at this point. Sally had that one post that caught my eye (in the painful, eye's-gone-now kind of way, not in the oh-that's-so-pretty kind of way), but other than that, not much. I can see where people are coming from about Pitchie, but I don't think I would have noticed it on my own, so I'm hesitant to point fingers at him. Mac's big post of postiness was unnerving, but the one game I played with him (at least, I think that's the only game) I thought the same think about innocent!Mac.

But I do have a lot of people who seem reasonably not-evil right now. Agan looks almost too good (I'm oh so used to suspecting her ). Kit looks really innocent so far - probably the most so - but I haven't played with her much, so I can't really be sure. Skip looks decent, in a not-ringing-any-alarms sort of way. Shasta seems rather innocent in a not-wolvish way.'
This was just a very well possibly Wolfy post. I mean, the sort of quiet raising of suspicion, putting in a few names and then saying you don't actually suspect them, but if any people follow your opinion, then you join the bandwaggon and point at that 'I have been saying that I suspect them all along'.

Therefore, since I have to vote

++Loslote

But okay, that's it from me, people - hope to meet you all toMorrow, then I should have far more time than toDay I had.

Edit: xed with Ozzy, whose timezone I will share in several hours...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote