View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 05:36 AM   #222
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh, lovely! I think you've done a great job here.

1/ I would go with 'whatever you can sing'. If you can hit the low version, great; if not, the high sounds fine to me.

2/ I see what you mean, but I Am Not A Music; do what you think best.

3/ I don't think so, no. But again, IANAM.

4/ YES YES DUET PLEASE. Ahem. Sorry, but I vastly prefer that version. ^_^ I've got the pictures all ready for it and all.

I've thrown together a first pass of the graphics; because I'm splicing a music+vocals to a music-alone, the sound is a little jagged in places; when it's all finished I know you'll send a bare vocals, so this is just a 'progress problem'. (Having this will make it much easier to synch the vocals up, so it's also a Progress Solution!) I managed to get rid of one of the Windows pings, but the other was on a key beat so I had to leave it.

A couple of the transitions in the video are a bit off; I'll fix them on the final version, fear not.

The intro is currently mostly just a static slide. My plan is to run through all of the primary backgrounds for the later songs, as I've done with the Dungeon and Doriath. By the time you finish up the music & vocals I should hopefully have three more (I'm using very similar arches for the Ballad to Amarie and the two halves of Heart, and have them sketched already), so I can fill it out to look 'sparse but decent'. Then when the likes of Nargothrond, Tol Sirion, and Amarie's forest are done, I'll add them in.

On which one question: my thought is to add them in reverse, so it's sort of like we're rewinding through the story. I could also run them forwards instead; any preference?

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote