View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 10:15 PM   #12
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Tara's Character - Lotar

NAME: Lotar

RACE: Man

WEAPONS: rusted longsword, and a small dagger in his boot

APPEARANCE: Tall and thin frame, with dark hair and equally dark eyes, with a streak of grey through his beard being a distinguishing feature. Dressed in heavy worn riding gear, and little or no armour. He looks every bit the sinister character, and when his temper flares, its certainly proven.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Lotar is not the most patient of men when it comes to his peers. He is calculating and quite intelligent when it comes to matters of survival and some war strategies. He has his times of dark mood, where he will seal himself off from everyone and stew over seemingly trifle matters, but most of the time his frustrations is clearly vented. Apart form this, no one has accused him of being a poor leader, and he is known as the most efficient of all of the bandits.

HISTORY: Lotar was one of the men who lost the most in the scouring of his Village by the Dark forces, but he speaks of it little. His only family left is his son Kandel, who is never far away from him This is often found humorous by the other men, as they are at loggerheads over almost every issue of strategy, and are very different in personality.

Tara's post for Lotar

‘My beard will get whiter waiting for that blasted scout!’ Lotar roared. Pacing to and fro, he kicked the dirt and continued fuming ‘How am I supposed to plan anything if that dolt takes his pleasant time coming back with the mapping!’

‘Its always possible that the man was attacked’ said Kandel coolly, as he leant against a tree stump. Looking up through his long hair, his tone further irked his father. ‘Is your head fullo’ rocks? Who would attack him? One of those Little Men with a pitchfork? Save me!’ Lotar stopped as a young man heaved into the clearing. ‘Lotar sir’ he heaved ‘There be little defense on the way. None actually. They’ve done practically nothing!’

‘Well, at least you tell me what I wish! Now, tell me what the scene looks like! I want every hill and knoll if this is to work! The sooner we get this, the sooner we have our own houses and fires to warm our feet by! This town will make us a pretty amount!' he said with a pleased grin. Kandel watched him and shook his head with a small laugh.

Tara's Character - Kandel

NAME: Kandel

RACE: Men

WEAPONS: Longsword and daggers

APPEARANCE: Tall and strong like his father, but paler with lighter hair. Handsome features and a mocking smile forever on his face. Wears similar gear to all the outlaws, with a hood he generally hides under.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Kandel has inherited more of his personality from his mothers side. He is cooler and more collected than his father is. Though he shares the same eye to detail as his father. He is quick on his feet and even quicker in tongue. One of his greatest joys is winding his father up with smart remarks, though his devotion to him is clearly seen. He is rarely found very far away from him, especially in moments of action. Many see him as taking life as fun and games.

HISTORY: Orcs killed His mother and sister when his village was raided. He has wandered with his father since. Because of this he has developed a reasonable skill with the blade out of necessity, and boasts that he rivals his father.

[ September 12, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]