View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #244
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
"No real hinting"? Why not? "More direct"? Oh yes, you could have been: you could have done the thing you later rebuked Sally for. That's EXACTLY what I had in mind when saying that you did not drop any direct hint. For that matter, I also didn't say I think you are innocent. It did not make me suspect you, and that's a huge difference, as you can surely understand.
No real hinting because the baddies didn't yet have any information that we don't. And I suppose that's fair enough, although I would never ever had said so, regardless of my role (innocent me doesn't want to give the baddies ideas while an evil me doesn't want the attention).

Quote:
Good question. You know, your sharp observations in this post about what the Wolves would think about the Cobbler and so on are actually so sharp that I am starting to think that you have been thinking about it a great deal yourself in your quest to find an ally.
Ahaha! Like, what? Seriously though, I love that comment. It just proves what I always knew: I think like a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I'm not sure I agree with you. That Sallywagon sprang up awfully late in the day, to be purely-innocent driven.
And why would the wolves encourage lynching someone who just said something more helpful to them than anything else that had been said? Could they really afford it? Personally, I think there was a better reason to lynch sally than Pitch, Nessa or Zil anyway. If you think there was a wolf involved, give some more reasoning. It's way too easy to just randomly cast suspicion on a group of people like that.

Legate's confusion about the skip-hunter issue actually makes me feel a lot better about him. It looks genuine.

By the way Boro, I just remembered I also had a dream Folwren and I went into a national park in America. There were lots of absolutely gorgeous tigers, and suddenly one of them killed a screaming woman after a (very) brief chase. It bit her head off.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-06-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: xed since BG
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote