View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 10:07 AM   #143
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe Addressing issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyHallu
Sleepy is just someone I'd rather lose than Nilp, who seems to prove very useful after day 1. Sleepy, if your regular way of playing regularly gets you lynched early and innocent, to me that's a reason for change.
If people can adjust themselves to Nilpaurion's playing style, I fail to see why they can't to mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormegil
I find Sleepy's sudden vote for Nilp as odd. I know the whole 'self-preservation arguement' so don't bother. However notice how it came immediately after he became tied with Nilp. Obviously Nilp is a person that would be easy to get lynched today so it does seem highly suspect to me.
From what I saw, several people were leaving Nilpaurion alone stating that it was just his playing style and that he'd be helpful the next day. I've no wishes to die, I did what I had to and note that I survived by a single vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
And then, in the very next line, he says that his vote is in the interest of self-preservation. Yes, that's a pretty good reason for a vote, but he contradicts himself in the space of two sentences.
Yes, just because I said I'd most probably vote random means I have to vote random no matter what? What if the seer came out with the name of a duck? Yes, thats a perfectly good reason to vote random... I saw self-preservation as a perfectly sane reason to go against my policy! Whoop-dee-doo, if that makes me a duck in public opinion... I shall withold any further comments, but here it seems you're just trying to bring up a moot point against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
but gives Sleepy's equally unhelpful style (random voting) the benefit of the doubt. I wonder if this is an attempt to distance herself from a fellow Duck who she felt was behaving in a way unfitting to the role.
People seem to have mis-understood me entirely, its always been most probably a random vote. I'm always lazy on Day 1, I don't like jumping into arguements right off the bat, I'd much rather sink into the game at my own pace. In my opinion people are being to asking of everything or just don't like me for some reason.

Heres my opinions on the people-

Innocent

Anguirel - I'm inclined to believe he is innocent.
Lote22 - She seems innocent enough.
Valier - Would a duck really have voted for Nilp? Had she voted for me instead I'm certain nobody would have seen anything wrong in that.
Nogrod - Nogrod is well, Nogrod. I just can't get myself to suspect him at the moment.

Not Sure

Saucepan Man - I don't really know what to make of Saucey.
Mormegil - Though I'm inclined to believe hes innocent as someone said, too easy to mis-trust.
Cailín - Don't know what to make of her, she seems sensible enough.
Roa_Aoife - Again, inclined to believe shes innocent but she can be a tricky lady.
Glirdan - Waiting to see more from him.
Elu Ancalime - See Glirdan.
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant - She could be dangerous and I'm not really sure what to do with her now.
Lalaith - Don't see much wrong with her.
Kath - I'm not sure about her, but she seems to be a trifle bit more suspicious than anyone else on this list.

Ducks

Mithalwen - Shes been overly defensive and the use of all those exclamation marks just annoys me.
JennyHallu - She would make a very dangerous duck. Also, seems not to mind Nilpaurion because its his playing style yet says I should change mine.