View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 04:48 PM   #254
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

OoC: "she clucked" heh heh heh heh...Collette, you're great, have fun killing me! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

--BiC--

The halfling had caught Shade off balance and he fell to the floor with th e creature on top of him. She had managed to steal his dagger and loosed it from his sheath
"Revenge is mine, you son of Sauron, minion of evil" She said stabbed Shade deep into the stomach. Shade felt his whole body go tense and in a last moment of consciouness, he drew from his boot a smaller twisted dagger, Collette didn't notice and she continued to put all her wieght onto the blade. He raised the dagger behind her and plunged it deep into her back. She screamed and rolled off his stomacj pulling out the dagger from his stomach as she went. Shade struggled to his knees, even as blood oozed from his stomach, blood didn't bother him, it was everywhere any way.
"I never pitied you or any one else for that matter, I'm glad to have lived my wretched life the way I wanted, hope you did, because here it will end!" He said as in a final effort stabbed at Collette. He didn't see where he had hit her, but he knew that he had. He had fallen onto his chest and lay still. Collette, still drawing breath, picked Shade's dagger and thrust it deep into Shade's back. He didn't move at all. He was dead...

[ December 02, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]