View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #81
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Bah. I'm at work right now, and expecting an appointment in a few minutes ( @ Lommy), so I need to go ahead and vote.

I wanted to give Shasta the benefit of the doubt and entertain some other possibilities, but no one else really looks as potentially bad at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
In any case, I'm least okay with Pitch at the moment and most okay with Nerwen (mostly for her views on the cobbler). I'm going to try and sleep now - although I don't hold out too much hope considering the dark dankness of this cell.
He's "okay" with Pitch there, despite the earlier suspicion of him.

Quote:
Not really liking Greenie at the moment - mostly for saying Lottie 'feels genuine' when I already pointed out her reasons for suspecting me are bunk.
Now suspicious of Greenie.

Quote:
++Pitch

I don't like Lottie's contrived reasons to vote for me, but she more often contrives reasons to vote when she's innocent, so I'll leave her alone today. Pitch sticks out as more suspicious to me today - agreeable, doesn't touch on more than the obvious topic of the cobbler, etc.
Votes Pitch. Because he wasn't talking of the Cobbler?

Well, then:

++Shasta

Not a lock by any means, but no one else jumps out as much.

x/d with all since # 77