View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 01:10 PM   #117
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Alright.

Eomer I still suspect somewhat. His vote for me may be triggered because he has found no one else to suspect (and a couple of persons have ranted on my guilt quite enough to ensure I'm in when those who can't or don't bother to think themselves make their decisions) or because I suspected him - or because he's a wolf.

His vote on Morm is a clessic wolf vote, trying to see whether a loosely based vote on a good player takes off and produces a good lynch to the wolves. I've said enough of Eomer today, I suppose.

Kuruharan's grounds for voting Eomer were
Quote:
Mainly because he's not been around...much, and I can't think of anything better to do.
Then he added that he doesn't join either of the bandwaggons. It could be an ordo just not knowing what to do, or then a wolf skilfully seeing the dangers involved in joining at that minute... Hard to say.

Jenny is interesting. Her motive for voting Kuru is that he has been around to make a presence, but that non of it had been meaningful. Now this is first of all empirically false and secondly, there were lots of people of whom the same could have been said.

To top that, I've a feeling she has been a bit touchy (yeah, I'm the best to say that, I know, but there has been some rain over me toDay).

Of these three I would suspect Eomer and Jenny. There could be arguments laid over both of them.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote