View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 12:09 PM   #106
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
In hope to make sense this time.

I hate to bring this up again, as it is not very interesting and doesn't show me in a good light: my posts towards Kuruharan.

First off, Kuru, my suspicion of you has subsided a little. Your response was just as annoyed as it should have been and was so by right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
I'm curious as to how Mac would suggest we pursue this idea beyond the norm. (In other words, what your point in saying what we already knew?)
As I already said, the second part of that paragraph was not that intelligent. I have no idea. Out of the seven voters for Form and Glirdan 3 were known innocents, and all of the other four (Roa,Valier,Kitanna,Mith) don't speak of innocence to me. But at least one of them must be innocent.

Right now, there are only two things I know for sure and that I can work around. I am innocent and so is Morm. Morm hasn't been talked of much toDay and the ones that have talked to me / about me [edit: recently] (except Kuru) are Roa and Kitanna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
First off, I agree that this really makes no sense. I have no idea what you're trying to say in all that Mac.
Partly you're right and partly you seemed to not even have tried. Not all of it was nonsense. This could be interpreted badly: A wolf seeing a stupid and misled innocent, stressing the fault without getting in too deep and seeing if other innocents bite on it.

Enter the good cop: Roa.
If I wasn't already suspicious about her, I might have thought "oh, thanks! Somebody at last caught a bit of it." But now it simply does not sit right with me.

Interestingly again, exactly these two are the ones who loudly promote the lynching of Nogrod right now. I still see Nogrod more innocent than guilty and his points against Roa make sense even though they're very angry. But if Nogrod is lynched and if he is found innocent then, especially Roa and Kitanna will be looked upon very closely. This makes it unlikely to me that they're both wolves.

Last edited by Macalaure; 07-03-2006 at 12:12 PM. Reason: forgot a word...
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote