View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 10:03 AM   #98
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
None of this follows or makes any sense. If Signore Formendacil had made his seerness clear during the DAY, the wolves would have had every reason in the world to vote for him early and often so they could kill him as soon as possible and have the NIGHT to pick off innocents.
Or, they could have left the killing of innocents to the innocents and kill Form at night. Same outcome, no fingerprints.

Quote:
And I don’t see that the last section of his paragraph means anything at all. This whole post just strikes me as a whole lot of sound and fury signifying nothing…exactly as a werewolf would do.
*sigh* I made a joke, so lynch me...

The banter between Eomer and Nogrod leaves me with a strange feeling. Eomer's defense made some sense and leaves Nogrod accusation in a bad light. But if Nogrod is a wolf, would he be so loud about this topic? He has put all our noses into his yesterDay's vote. This could have easily backfired, and it did backfire a bit.

edit: cross-posted with Kitanna.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote