View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 09:43 AM   #96
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
OKay, I'm back, for a little bit.

Quote:
A defense of her vote yesterday. Why should she feel defensive?
Because I nearly got the seer lynched. Imagine myreaction when I Logged back on today and read through everything I missed, only to find that I once again had suspected the seer. (I can never spot the seer as a wolf, but I always suspect of them of being wolves when I'm innocent. )

Moving on, Nogrod is sending off warning bells. Sure, strong agressive attacks were once his hallmark, but he made a point about toning that down. Now he attacks Eomer for not making a vote that he himself wouldn't make. If Nogrod was around at the end like he claims, why didn't he make a vote to save Form after Glirdan's vote?

Scolding others for doing nothing when he himself did nothing? It seems like he's trying to hide his own guilt by loudly pointing it out in others. He may have let up now, but that doesn't change what he did. If anything, it bears the mark of flip-flopping.

Also, I find it odd that everyone is saying, "Mith is being calm, she must be innocent." In truth, Mith freaks out when she's a gifted, but not when she's a wolf. (No offense.) As a wolf, she's as calm and reasonable as she ever is. Or at least that's how she was in the only game where I saw her as a wolf, and I was a wolf with her.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote