View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 07:24 AM   #89
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
NogrodI edited first because I hadn't put my vote for you on a separate line.
Tehn I saw Form's statement and desperately tried to change my vote ..I didn't believe Glirdan guilty but it was a prob innocent or a seer to die.
Okay. That sounds believable. So no problem with that.

Eomer, I'm not blaming you of not saving Glirdan. What I find suspicious - or should we say convenient for a wolf - is the silence when being around. You could have said: "Hi, here I am, what shall we do as two likely innocents are about to die. Let's see, we have ten minutes time - any better candidates?" I think that an involved ordo would have tried to do his best. It might have ended the same way it ended, but you would have tried. But now you were just sneaking around, without showing your presence.

But there surely were others too. I just can't believe, that only Form, myself and Eomer were at the place on those last ten minutes or so (Mith appeared from out of the blue the last second).

Why didn't they show up? I see wolves had no reason to do anything - they knew that innocents were being killed and that suited them just fine, so why bother because those last minute votes and vote changes may be looked up as suspicious. It would have been pure folly from a wolf to come in then and involve himself! If there is no clear danger for the wolves, why should they leave their voting to the last seconds where they will be viewed with a microscope the next Day - and where they could end up in hard choices?

That's one of the reasons I regard Mith innocent despite her hunger to kill me. She cared for the best of the village and made herself involved - and there has already been suspicions raised on her that "she tries to make herself look good".

But were there ordos around, just watching, I'll just say it again: shame on you...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote