View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 06:25 AM   #12
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordim Hedgethistle
Kransha: He is of medium height and build (sorry Kransha), with black hair that's always getting in his eyes. He has a goatee that he thinks is quite fetching but some find it a little silly (very sorry Kransha). His eyes are dark brown. He likes to wear dark clothes, usually a button down shirt with jeans or dark trousers. He smiles a lot, and wears glasses -- small, round glasses that are supposed to look like Lennon's, and sometimes do.
Well, I can't even come close to imagining the physical and/or mental features of many others here, but they have certainly pinpointed me. Just for clarification:

Yes, I have some facial hair which I find fetching, but it is actually combined with a undeveloped moustache, so I can chide you for that, Fordim. I fancy I look I bit more like Vladimir Lenin than I do like John Lennon, but you were right about the glasses (as you were about figure, build, hair color and...most everything else *sobs at how translucent I am, but immediately stops, realizing people can now imagine what he looks like when sobbing*) I think the choice of clothing varies, but also right genuinely. Oh, I've been read like a book, and I can hardly do the same in return.

As to Son of Numenor, wiry and sinister are probably good words on the subject, and I've been told I look like a brit, though I am not one. I am a proud non-smoker, but I've been known to quaff a keg of vodka or two...Otherwise, right on. And yes, to whoever honored me with the title 'prominent,' I do have a prominent nose. I think it might be hooked, but I can't tell, because my seven years of bad luck have yet to wear off.

For y'all, I can only say the most simple of things. I am convinced that our esteemed F. Hedgesthistle Esq. is either a very large, powerful, and intelligent demigod, or a semi-imposing fellow with a modest fashion sense, a commanding voice, a powerful resolve, and a brain that basically wants out, as there is not enough room in his skull. I have a vague picture, which is of a man in a jacket with a very neatly framed face and build, though not intimidating, but this is another stem off.

I have several other pictures in my small, rudely limited head, but I must go. I'll go into that later, and I advise most moderators to beware, for I shall soon be trying my hand at your descriptions, and it shan't be pretty in the least, (save Bethberry and Pio, who struck me as being very much so, though that is, again, a mental image). For now, the stage awaits!

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote