View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 07:41 AM   #28
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Cree
"Food sounds good, it seems like ages since I last ate."Cree stood up, the tears had stopped and she knew she had someone to care about her. "Thank you Grimm, thank you for everything." He's worried that I will die? Why? I can only convince myself that this is only a phase in life. That I'm not "cursed" She couldn't remember the last time she had someone who cared about her. Her voice was back to its sweet sound, she had nothing to worry about now. Everything was going to be fine. Life would turn out to be as sweet as Abarat had told her. The only true friend I had growing up. Yet the same thing happened to him... death. Is all those who care for me doomed to death? NO! I mustn't think of that at the moment.

Cree began straightening out her cloak, which had already turned black from the ashes she had been sorting through. "Grimm I'm glad I met you." Cree heard a screech come from the ground behind her. Avalon was looking up at her. The gaze from Avalon sent chills down Cree's back. "And you too, Avalon. I don't know where I would be without you. Well I probably have left these lands. Yet I'm glad I didn't. Now shall we get something to eat. I feel as if I've been starving all my life." Cree let out a smirk and held out her fist. Avalon jumped up and landed on Cree's shoulder. The birds talons clung tight to her skin. It was a matter of time before she knew her shoulder would bleed again.

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 02-27-2004 at 08:35 AM.