View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 08:01 PM   #12
elvenmaiden14

Silmaril

hey wut up people! about the elves in the battle of helm's deep...i think i did see some still fighting when they bring the fight out to the field..but then again thats just me....also i still dont understand why haldir said they came in the name of elrond because first of all arent celeborn and galadriel like one of the highest elves and isnt elrond galadriel's kid?? so wouldnt that make her higher than him thus those elves would go to helm's deep in the name of galadriel (or celeborn)?? orrrr....(this is my random reason) remember the part where galadriel and elrond are talking like telepathically or wutever u call it?? well the part where galadriel says "should we leave the fate of middle earth to men or do we help them..." (that was totally paraphrased) i think maybe when they decided to send help galadriel told haldir to tell the men they came in the name of elrond ....well that is wut i think although everyone else had much more valid points then i did.... <P><BR>"...not all those who wander are lost.."<BR> -J.R.R. Tolkein