View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 07:24 PM   #351
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sting

After setting a while at the table with Elentari she realized that she was drifting again. "Sorry about that Elentari, that is your name isn't it? Its a long story. One that shouldn't be told here."

The voices were about to drive her crazy. "Smani you can't escape it. You are bound to it. Just give in." "Get away from me," she screamed. "I'm sorry Elentari I can't tell you for telling you could ruin what I have got now."

She tried not to remember what her troubles were when she began to drift away again. "Smani tell me. It would ease your troubles."

"I can't sorry. I can't tell you. Though you might now the face you don't know the name. Smani isn't my actual name. Tell no one what I am about to tell you and please help me keep my secret. Please." Smani didn't know what she was going to get herself into with the whole putting the secret out. She began to tell Elentari her secrets and about how she is constantly threatened with the voice of her dead father. In a low voice she said her actual name " Though you know my face, my name is..." The sound of the name Cree made the Inn go quiet.

"You've done it now. That was the wrong thing to do,"she thought to herself. The silence was about to kill her.

[ October 31, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]