View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 10:02 PM   #325
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Sírabel noticed with great anticipation the comings and goings of the hobbits and men and elves, to which Sírabel's hazel eyes widened greatly. Well that is quite astonishing, Elves... I wonder...she trailed off on a thought for a while before noticing the Innkeeper and an elf man and woman at the other end of the bar. Trying desperately to pretend that she was observing some of her previous work she tried to spy glances of the interesting creatures that were elves. Stuffing the drying piece of canvas into her folio again, she resolved to simply speak with them instead. Besides, one of them may allow her to paint them.

"No matter" said Sírabel to herself "I dont very much feel like painting tonight, at least no yet, i am very tired." she put her foilo away and found an empty set of seats which she emptied out her paper and pastels and began to draw before falling into the deep oblivion which was sleep.

[ October 30, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~