View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 11:33 AM   #322
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Esgallhugwen woke as her neck jerked forward, she still sat up in the tree. Must be on my way, there is a great need of haste things must be seen to.

She jumped out of the tree, with an effortless landing in the dry dirt; and continued to make her way over to the Inn with the intention of finding the Innkeeper Aman and paying for her stay. 'Aman', she called from across the counter 'your Inn has great hospitality, but I must be taking my leave now, perhaps I shall return after what needs to be done is done.

'There is a journey ahead of me, I can say no more, here is my pay in full' she placed the gold and silver coins in front of her on the counter with a smile, she could see a slight sadness in Aman's eyes seeing another Fair One just walk away, to who know's where.

Esgallhugwen went into the stable to ready her horse, strapping the saddle bags onto the blanket, she sprang on top of Morsereg's back. Speeding down the dirt road, clad in her green cloak with bow strung to her back and sword at her side.

Namarie for now!