View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #141
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well, starting off with yesterday's result. I can't deny I'm relieved. I honestly thought Eomer was Erendil . His vote for Sally was so random based on a post with a promise to return later. I looked at everyone's lists and saw Sally on Zil's I Thought maybe zil was the dreamer revealing Sally to Eomer... apparently not the case.

I voted Sally for some suspicion but mostly that theory, which I tried to hide to protect Eomer. when the votes started coming in I hoped for an Isildur save(thankfully they must have been smarter than me.)

Now that doesn't mean I don't find Sally suspicious after all she's trying to call me out for protecting myself(kind of the point of an innocent.) I do however have no plans to vote her again at least today unless something crazy happens.

Voted fo Eomer
Eonwe
Brinn
ZIl
Sally

Brinn and Zil mention Eomer's flip-floppyness on voting as reasons I get that.
Eonwe kind of parrots their reasons.
Sally votes Eomer because the votes are too close she votes to save herself(that thing I'm supposedly evil for doing)

Now to last night's results:

Boro gone. A gifted. but which one? if I'm reading into the narration right it's Isildur? Well that stinks but it means That Elendil is still out there which would be good.

We'll have to see how this day progresses but things might be getting interesting...