View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #131
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005
Looks like a possible attempt at saving your own hide to me.

I'm having difficulty deciding, and for the sake of safety and sanity, I'm going to take a few minutes away and then I'll be back to vote.
Day one had to take what very little information and intuition(because that's helped me so much in the past) and try to get a least a semi-not random vote in.

As for my first page posts itwas mostly based on we had so few players and then got more last minute just wanted to double check that we still had 3KM also I was excited first game in about 2 years.

And to be perfectly honest Phantom's plan is brilliant and I had to read it a few times to get it, brain function is low before coffee.

x'ed a bunch
The problem I have with this is that you didn't deny my "accusation" of you just trying to save your own skin.

However, given Eomer's flip flop about not voting (and then voting me, of all the scandalous notions), I believe I'll have to choose him over Morsul; it's simply too risky to spread the vote so close to deadline.

++Eomer
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote