View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #122
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I don't know if it'd do any good to put anymore candidates into play and end up spreading out the votes too much. Of those that already have a vote, I'm most inclined to vote Eomer. I don't like that he suggested a no-vote then suddenly voted Sally out of nowhere. I know it's Day 1, but surely there could've been a better pick than someone who hadn't really gotten a chance to post anything yet.
I was considering adding Lottie, because that post 57 looked creepily cheerful (taking out the IC banter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
So. Not bad for a Day 1. Amandil is out already, which narrows our choice for lynchings - if we even decide to lynch anyone at all. I think this is shaping up quite well. I'll be online...basically from here on out.

EDIT: xed with a lot of people. Also, lynchings tonight. Got it. ^.^
Which seems like she fully agreed with it from the start, yet call it revenge, I don't like her insinuation I'm playing Mr. Nice Boro by taking the popular choices.

Edit: tagging the 2nd quote as Lottie's Post 57