View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 05:03 AM   #62
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
To clear up questions, Bordomir was modfired not because there's anything wrong or because he did anything wrong, but due to a constellation of circumstances that resulted in the decision that it was better for him to be a spectator for the rest of the game. He's okay and will no doubt be creepin' on all of you as you continue playing. Do him proud.
I'm Borc and I approve this message. For part of the reason Fea's narration gives the answer. While I didn't eat the stuff, because I avoid it like the plague as I'm highly allergic to it...my dog went bouncing through it and I knew I was in trouble.

But you could have also told them that I refused to address phantom as phorc...for I would. At least keep them afraid of what will happen if they don't listen . As she says, do me proud, I need something on my mind other than SCRATCH, ITCHY, SCRATCH-ITCH.