View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 03:46 PM   #27
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Name: TGWBS, the guy, guy, Shorty, Short guy, Jay. I prefer TGWBS.

Quest: To be remembered after I'm dead. To write a book to help me achieve that. In the short term, I want to find time to do some charity work.

Favourite colour: Purple and Blue, depending on the shades.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Feanor. Who can't love that pinache?

Least beloved Tolkien character: I'll go with old Tom.

Worst habit: I'm socially hopeless. When faces by crying people, the best I can do is pat them and say "there there."

Best habit: I guess the fact that I'm gifted with intelligence (apparently) and still manage to be conscious of society as opposed to just myself.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: People have crushes on celebs after the age of 12? I can't fall in love with somebody I've only ever seen 2D and pretending to be somebody else.

Weirdest hobby: I vibrate my legs when I sit, but that's not that weird I guess. So, excluding the Barrow Downs and Tolkien, I'd say my cheese obsession. And I like raw onion.

Best place in Middle Earth: Gondolin.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Home with my mummy.

Most embarrassing moment: Most? I think I've probably blocked it out. Possibly trying to engage my friend in a staring contest for five minutes, then giving up to realise that the whole room was looking at me, which explained why my friend was looking fixedly away...

Most daring moment: I'm not a daring person in general. Coming out at school, or any time I'm forced to make a presentation.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Whoever played Sam, and Viggo.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: They all did well. They can't help the scripts they're given.

Theme song: The theme tune of Inuyasha - I Want to Change the World. The rest of the song descends into unintelligible Japanese, but hey, it suits me.

Style guru: My sister or myself.

Most crucial accessory: Perhaps my French dictionary.

Greatest weakness: Shyness.

Greatest strength: Always happy.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Mirth!

Best Downer Buddy: FeaKath.

Parting shot: Too many wise quotes addle the brain.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote