View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 09:44 PM   #17
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Name:Orominuialwen, but it tends to get shortened to Oromin, Oro, Oromy, Ormy, and Orom. I am also sometimes called Hobbit or Rosie.

Quest: To achieve happiness and goodness.

Favourite colour: Purple and silver.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Imrahil, Faramir, and Sam.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Bill Ferny and Morgoth.

Worst habit: Major procrastination.

Best habit: I don't think any of my habits are good.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: I don't have any crushes, but I am fond of Paul McCartney, Jeremy Northam, and Alan Rickman.

Weirdest hobby: Playing the penny whistle and dressing up in LotR costumes.

Best place in Middle Earth: The Shire.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Devil's Lake State Park in Wisconsin, Paris (although not with the current riots), and Vernazza (little seaside town in Northwestern Italy).

Most embarrassing moment: There've been too many to list.

Most daring moment: I'm not particularly daring, actually.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Sean Astin, Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee, Ian Holm

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Orlando Bloom. If I hear one more teenaged girl who knows nothing about LotR swoon about how hot he was as Legolas, I'm going to become violent.

Theme song: Dragostea Din Tei, by O-Zone; Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis, by Ralph Vaughan Williams; The Sunday River Waltz, by
Pete Sutherland; and Let It Be, by The Beatles

Style guru: Uh, me?

Most crucial accessory: Some sort of earrings, a necklace, and my watch. I can't leave the house without jewelry.

Greatest weakness: Shyness, laziness, a very bad temper, stubbornness, and pride.

Greatest strength: Creativity and intelligence.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Middle-Earth Mirth

Best Downer Buddy: I love you all, but I am especially fond of my brother, High King Fingolfin, and all the people who read my blog and put up with my rants.

Parting shot: My robotics team, which was founded in 2004, was the champion of the 1969 FIRST Robotics competition. FIRST was founded in the early 1990's. You tell me how this works, 'cause we sure as heck don't know.