View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 12:07 PM   #72
Wolvaurynomir
Pile O'Bones

Wolvaurynomir has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Wolvaurynomir
Sting

Mmm....<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Hugo Weaving is the voice of Rex in Babe.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that! *has a good giggle* Right, then....<P>Anyway, some movies that haven't been mentioned yet:<P>Sean Bean - <I>Anna Karenina</I> (unless you want severe depression, don't watch it, or just stop it halfway through and pretend it all works out just fine), <I>Equilibrium</I>, <I>Essex Boys</I>, <I>Jacob: A TNT Bible Story</I>. He <I>also</I> has an upcoming role in <I>Troy</I>.<P>Brad Dourif - The episode <I>Beyond the Sea</I> in the X-Files TV series. I believe it's early in the second season. He plays Luther Lee Boggs, a self-proclaimed psychic, and does an excellent job doing so. I hear Chris Carter was absolutely overjoyed when they got him to play the part. He was also in <I>Urban Legend</I>, <I>Nightwatch</I>, <I>Alien: Resurrection</I>, <P>Viggo Mortensen: <I>Witness</I> (he has all of one line and it's in Dutch. Just a very brief cameo. Pay attention to the blonde-haired man in the wagon in one scene), <I>Daylight</I>, <P>Sean Astin - <I>Courage Under Fire</I><p>[ June 21, 2003: Message edited by: Wolvaurynomir ]
Wolvaurynomir is offline   Reply With Quote