View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 03:30 PM   #31
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
In a village this small, trying not to spread out the votes very nearly translates to "lynch the first person who gets a vote", and of course, wolves can vote early with confidence that it isn't someone on their own side, and we can't.
Yes, what I meant was something like that ideal state is having like two candidates, not more. (Although looking at the votes cast so far, I am not very happy about that. So maybe it will just naturally gravitate towards "let's see what the first Day brings us". But I hope future Days will have some field rather in the sense of having as few major choices as possible; well, they'd better, anyway.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
All we have is talk, so we need to maximize the talk. The more debate, the better the trail.
Certainly. That's why I really hope the non-Europeans will do their part. Sadly can't stay around for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
...yeah, surprising conclusion, nobody seems super suspicious so far!
Ok, just a remark - this sounds to me kinda a bit too "nice". Like, obviously, in terms of content, it is true - but we all know that - you can't really judge very much based on the four and half posts we have here so far - but this sounds a bit like unnecessary addendum to say. Which could be in order to clean one's hands from any lynch that shall be made and just keeping out of fire ("but I didn't suspect anyone and my vote was purely random, you know what I said there").

EDIT: x-ed with Eomer
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote