View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 02:20 PM   #17
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Can't a fellow drink in peace?

Answer: apparently can't. Aside from agreeing about the very bleak state of this village's chances, there isn't that much to say. I simply hope we are lucky enough to get a Wolf on Day 1... then again, by pure maths, there is statistically also higher chance of hitting a Wolf... but I bet the WWs are going to do their worst to try to prevent it. So for future Days, looking at who voted how is gonna be crucial. Also, I therefore suggest making the votes as "orderly" as possible - meaning try to avoid spreading them out, so the WWs are actually forced to vote to save their lynchmates... that is, if their lynchmates are among the candidates in the first place. But yeah. I mean, gotta start at least from something, right.

Not that I (and I don't expect many of the Europeans, either) am going to be around for the DL (no chance, please). But anyway... that will be the stuff.

EDIT: x-ed with Lommy
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 09-20-2015 at 02:24 PM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote