View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 02:18 PM   #16
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well seeing as Aganzir has already channeled my inner pessimist, I'm trying to tone it down. But seriously the odds are not in our favour. (Hehehe I just realised that could be considered a pun. )

There may be a secret role or twist to help us but we shouldn't count on that. Rather, we should just keep our wits around and try or best and if we lose, pull the "the odds were against us from the start" card. Or that's at least how I'm trying to do it. But I'm really hoping I don't need to go on my "I hate random votes on Day1" crusade in this game.

Okay... pessimism, pessimism, pessimism... what else is in my brain? Well: practical matters. The DL is 7am Finnish time, so I'll be voting ridiculously early every day, starting toDay.

Speaking of which, the current amount of data doesn't look very encouraging. Where is everyone?

edit: xed with Eomer, yay!

Last edited by Thinlómien; 09-20-2015 at 02:22 PM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote