View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 05:27 PM   #484
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Day 1 defends Nilp#37
#98 Kath's argument about Huin was odd #98, flip-flopping on Nilp
#136 Questions Pitch about his comments on Nilp being an easy target
Votes for Pitch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Out of the ones I mentioned earlier, I'm most comfortable voting for him. Too tired to think this any further so crossing fingers and toes instead!
Not much here on Day one, nothing really standing out as dreamish … guessing she dreamed an innocent. Possibly, Nilp.

Day 2:

#227*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
we have to consider the possibility of*Legate*being a wolf. Reading through yesterDay before knowing*Lottie's role, I thought her vote for*Legate*was strange and the reasoning for it seemed somewhat contrived – if*Legate*being wishy-washy and using long words was an indicator, he’d be a wolf every time.
Quote:
I'm glad to see more of*Nilp*and*Mac*toDay. I get a somewhat better feeling of*Nilp*now, and*Mac*worries me a little but I'm trying to be sensible about it given how badly things went last time this happened!
#248 analyzes Huin voters. Makes points for and against each, concludes:
Quote:
Overall? I’d be surprised if there isn’t a wolf on this list.*Nog*and*Kath*look like the most obvious candidates, but almost too obvious to be true.*Rikae*makes me uneasy (admittedly they always do) but there’s less of an argument to back it, and I don’t think*Shasta’s vote tells us much either way given its timing.
#247 Nog is acting weird

Quote:
I read that as frustrated*Nog*overreacting to a theory that incriminates him - and conveniently implying anyone who suspects him is a wolf.
Quote:
Overall, reading*Legate's posts made me feel somewhat better about him - especially the last bit about actively discrediting an argument that would work in his defence
Quote:
I'm currently most uneasy about*Nog*and*Kath, though worry they are both almost too textbook-wolves to actually be wolves. Still wary of*Pitchwife, especially given how he's managed to slip under my radar toDay. Also somewhat wary of*Rikae*and*Brinn, and flip-flopping on*Legate*and*Mac.
Quote:
Lommy*and*Sally*are securely under my radar, and while*Sally*is understandable,*Lommy*is a bit alarming as she's had a few moderately long posts.

I felt good about*Shasta*yesterDay, but I'd really like to have something from him toDay too.*Nilp*seems more innocent toDay, or maybe it's just that he stopped trying to lynch himself.**I'm also leaning innocent on*BG*and to some extent*Form*(although he does give off potential Cobbler vibes).
Really still not looking like she's dreamt any wolves – grouping Legate in with known innocent Nog at this point. Perhaps Nilp, and Shasta on night 1?

#268 votes for Kath, based on her case against Hui.

#356 Questioning Mac for being convinced Form is a wolf – specifically, based on him not being packmates with Kath. Definitely get the feeling she knows one of Mac, Kath or Form's roles at this point and is going from there.

Also criticizes Sally's reasoning on Form. Yeah, her starting point again is Form's innocence. He would have made sense as a dream, too.

Also, finding Legate's concern about a Kathwagon suspicious, and accuses him of handwashing for his “last minute votes” thing. Definitely looks like she dreamed him the previous night, perhaps Form on one of the earlier nights?

#360 continues building case against Legate

Quote:
Finally, I like that*Rikae*and*Shasta*are back and I think they both sound like their innocent selves poking around for reactions (and getting them).
If she dreamt Shasta she probably dreamt me too.

Possible dreams:
Night 1 & 2 some combo of Form, Nilp, Shasta, me
Night 3: Legate
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote