View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 05:13 AM   #52
lyra*song
Newly Deceased

lyra*song has just left Hobbiton.
This is my female cast list, I'm still working on the male one.

Varda - Eva Green (you may disagree with me on this one, but I think she's just out of this world. A true goddess!)

Yavanna - Emanuelle Beart - another true goddess

Melian - Monica Bellucci for obvious reasons

Miriel - Marion Cotillard - when in doubt always turn to the french

Indis - Diane Kruger

Luthien - very difficult cause IMO there's no one out there more beautiful than Liv Tyler, so I'll stick to Liv (plus, I can really see her as Monica Bellucci's daughter...)

Nerdanel - Angelina Jolie (she would look fierce as a redhead!)

Earwen of Alqualonde - Charlize Theron (Aeon Flux but with longer hair, anybody? To me she just fits the 'swan-maiden' profile)

Anaire - Olga Kurylenko, she's the new Bond girl (not a big role as Anaire, but I just had to throw her in there cause she's gorgeous)

Aredhel - Catherine Zeta Jones (watch both Zorro movies and you'll know what I'm talking about

Galadriel - Cate Blanchet (I'm fantasizing about a young Galadriel embodied by Clemence Poesy... They both have noses with personality:P)

Elenwe - Sienna Guillory (she played an elf before in Eragon and she just has the right physiognomy)

Idril - Scarlett Johansson (not so sure about it, but to me she's as close as you can get to the whole angelic, perfect blonde thing. Her lips are a little too big for an elf, but then again I casted Angelina as Nerdanel, so go figure...)

Elwing - Keira Knightley most definitely!

Finduilas - Natalie Portman, again most definitely

Celebrian - Naomi Watts (this was a tricky one for me, cause she has to be the missing link between Cate Blanchett and Liv Tyler, but I'm pleased with the choice)

and finally, the human ladies:

Morwen - Evangeline Lily

Rian - Kate Bosworth
lyra*song is offline   Reply With Quote