View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 11:30 AM   #20
alatar
Doubting Dwimmerlaik

alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron the White View Post
Not right. Not at all. You see Matt, and I know this may hard for younger people to understand, but once upon a time, many years ago when the earth was young and dinosaurs roamed the planet, Saturday Night Live was actually a very funny show with talented people that made you laugh. Then the century turned and it devolved into the dull show you know.
Back when Belushi was on the show.

Quote:
I am glad to see that such a wide variety of people seem to find nothing at all wrong with the Moria scene and have very logical explainations for it.
My issue with the scene, in regards to Gimli, is the apparent extendability of the Dwarf's neck. From one camera angle, the Dwarf kneels near the tomb of his fallen kinsman. Gimli's head is a over a foot from the stone. Next we see him, without moving, lean/nod his head forward and touch his helm to the tomb.

Must be due to Dwarves having the ability to move quickly even when it looks as if they aren't moving at all, something that will help later in the chase across Rohan.

Quote:
Perhaps Matthew, you have another film topic for discussion of greater importance. I remember in the past the controversy of hair color was something close to your heart.
To each his own.

Quote:
But I do welcome the discussion and free and open exchange of frank opinion.
...and who's Frank?