View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 06:43 AM   #766
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Pipe Not enough Pipes...

I realised how utterly beyond hope my Downs addiction is yesterday.

In one of my modules, we had to write about five people trying to cross a river. In complete lack of creativity, I decided to use some Downers as my characters:

I used; The Ka, The Barrow Wight, Lalwende, Davem and The Saucepan Man. If none of them mind, I may post this little story as soon as I get home.

The story was that the evil Mulkor, the Dragon from the pits of hell, was out to get them because The Saucepan Man had dropped one of his pans into his pit. They ran away from him and came to a river that, little did they know, marked the boarder into Faerie. They discuss for a time how to get across before finally walking across (it was shallow) and having many more adventures.