View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 09:28 AM   #175
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Silmaril

Elen stood sipping her drink slowly. She was confused about the Morthaniawen’s. She couldn’t tell if they were from Dol Amroth or not. After she had finished drinking she walked around the large room, looking at everyone’s dresses, and costumes. She smiled when she saw the Lady Pelien. A snake was a very fitting costume for her. After their little tea party I doubt she holds us in a high regard, Elen thought walking past her.

After circling the whole room twice, Elen got bored, and sat down. She watched the people dancing, and smiled when she saw Vienna dancing with a guard. Soon a young man came and asked her for a dance. She accepted and they went and danced. Eleniel hadn’t danced in a while but it was fun. After the dance was over she left to find Averyll or Tessa. Finally she spotted them at their table. She adjusted her corset for what seemed like the fiftieth time that night and headed toward them.

“Hello.” Elen said sitting down. She looked at Averyll and Tessa. Averyll seemed to be all right but Tessa had an odd look on her face. Something was bothering her, and Eleniel knew what.

“The Morthaniawen’s?” Elen asked looking at Tessa.

“Yes. I don’t get it. None of us have heard of them, its just odd.” Tessa said seeming totally confused. Elen knew exactly what she meant.

“There are many reason to believe they aren’t from Dol Amroth but there are also many reason’s why the could be. It just doesn’t make sense”. Elen paused.

“But, if they weren’t from Dol Amroth, than where are they from?”Now Elen was really confused. Where could they be from?

[ August 30, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]