View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 01:06 AM   #31
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynė

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

I have filled in my save (finally!). Lyra if you are around at all, you'll see I used Thenidir. If you have problems with the way I did it, send me a pm. I figured he would start out by flirting with her, but after he loses interest she will continue to pursue. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] Should be delightfully ridiculous.

Minas Tirith Group I have rather clearly spelled out Sir and Tir's views on the rumors and Finduilas in my post. They don't believe them, so don't expect them to [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Dol Amroth Group You've got a friend in Tiriel, and you may feel free to work her into the plans somehow. Siriel however is only concerned about her reputation, and none to happy with the fact that an association with Finduilas might put her in a bad light. Don't expect help from her, unless she is highly motivated by her sister.

Everyone Great posting, the game is really starting to move now... yippee! I especially like the counter attack of the Dol Amroth ladies.

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!