View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 12:35 PM   #80
Elsilda
Pile O'Bones

Elsilda has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Greetings to all White Horse Inn players,

I am new to the game and here is my character:

My character is Valda a much needed Nanny. Valda is an odd looking one with brown hair which is always up in a bun (she is rarely seen with it down). Valda has bad eyes even though she is 30 years old, her green eyes have always been a problem. She is short and chubby which is the reason for her shyness. For that reason she loves children because she finds they don’t judge and she feels comfortable around them, that doesn’t stop her from teasing them with tales of what happens to naughty children.

She grew up in Rohan and was daughter of a well known farmer. Valda had many brothers and sisters to squabble and disagree with. She was the oldest daughter of the 11 children but she had two older brothers who were very fond of her, this led to her acting tom boyish. Her mom got fed up with her helping her brothers and father outside planting and digging, while her sisters cooked ad cleaned inside. Although she didn’t like doing house work she was fond of her baby sisters and brothers and enjoyed helping to look after them, thus the love for children grew.

Valda hated life at home as she grew older. Her mother hated her for she was ashamed of Valda for not learning to cook or sew, in her mothers eyes Valda was too boyish and didn’t get married like her other sisters. Valda needed to get out and earn some money so she could get out of home. Her married sister Jemel knew a wealthy family looking for a Nanny. Valda jumped at the offer and was soon the Nanny of the house. The family enjoyed Valda for she not only looked after the children but their sickly father. Valda was happy with the Lothensil family for they were warmer and friendlier than her own. Soon the father died and the children were too old for a Nanny and Valda had to move on and find another place. She grew sad again and wanted another family like the one before. And this is what led her to The White Horse Inn.

Valda is a shy person and is not fond of rowdy crowds. She is sensitive and hasn’t got much of a sense of humour for she takes everything one says to heart which hurts her at times. Valda is not one for love and has never been in love or plans to be in love. Most of her time is dedicated to the children she looks after. She is loyal and honest to her few friends which are great qualities to have.

Valda is very lonely and wishes to make new friends and meet new people. She often cries to sleep hoping that one day she can be confident and willing enough to start a conversation first. But as long as she has the children she will put a smile on her face. And hopefully she will find another family to look after and to become a part of again!

I will post as soon as I get the chance and as soon as it is the right time to post [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Elsilda