View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 09:09 PM   #72
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

And here also is another newcomer to Rohan proper.

I'm happy to be here and looking forward to what unfolds. Lots of you I have written with before, including Ealasaide (well met, compadre). Corsets and Corsairs, Green Dragon and two concurrently running RP's in the Shire titled "The Lingering Darkness" and "The Hills of Evendim".

I have decided to embark in Rohan with a new character. Adanel Luinlil is her name. From Rhun she hails originally, a daughter of a large farming family that is located in the Dorwinion area on the banks of the River Celduin.

Adanel is a restless one who decided to see what lies beyond the farm, much to the concern and chagrin of her family. She does not travel alone, accompanied by a hawk she nurtured since he was a chick. His name is Turfaroth, Master of the Hunt, named in the manner of the Elves that come for the wine each season. The two are rarely apart for long.

Adanel has long dark curling hair, green eyes flecked with gold and fair skin that is tanned by her years in the sun.
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight