View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 07:32 AM   #71
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hello, everyone!
My name is Ealasaide. I am new to Rohan, but I think I may have written with a few of you already in the Shire: Green Dragon, Dark Seduction, Corsairs & Corsets. Anyway, I am looking forward to more adventures with you and (those who are new to me) here in Rohan!

My character's name is Sigrid. She is about 19 years old and comes from a highland sheep farm in Rohan. Knowing that her family's plan was to marry her off to the next available farmer in the area, she has left home to make her way in the wider world. Right now, her plan is to take a room at the inn while seeking employment in town.

Sigrid is small and slight with fair skin and long ash-blond hair, which she generally wears in a single braid down her back. She has delicate features and blue eyes. Having come from a large family, she is friendly and confident around other people, and is especially fond of children (and animals). She has a good sense of humor and is quick to smile.

I hope no one had any specific plans for the horses that ran off! If so, let me know. I will make every attempt to set things back on track if I have messed anyone up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nurumaiel - Bethberry suggested that I speak with you about Sigrid's meeting with the stablemaster over the horses. He would be the first person she would seek out, although I realize that with his stable on fire, he is probably kind of busy at the moment. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or preferences on how I should proceed. Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]