View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 08:15 AM   #50
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

All,

I have put up two SAVE posts in case anyone has a post to add before this market day finally concludes.

And I have made my post about the end of the day. I have tried to refer to all characters who are staying at the Inn. If I have omitted anyone accidently, please PM me with the relevant info and I will edit my post.

Airerűthiel and Writer of The Mark,

I have not included your characters because at this point I am not sure if you want them to be overnight guests. Let me know via PM how you want me to handle them.

Those of you with town characters also PM me if you want me to provide a mention of where your character is, should you think it important.

About the fire: it cannot occur this game night, as Bethberry must be away for it. Aylwen is running the scenario.

I would suggest that it occurs not the next night, but two nights from this one, game time. That would allow for practice writing the passage of time, which is important in games. Posts do not have to reflect step by step linear time.

Lyra and Nuru could, if they wish, post about the school plans.

XPhial, Alaklondewen and I will be posting concurrently with the birthing scenario, if this suits all concerned.

I think I can say that there are other plans afoot for Ruthven and Madi, so neither will be involved with the fire scenario.

And, finally, here's a suggestion. One of the things all of you can be thinking about, if you wish, is new ideas for scenarios here at The Horse. Don't think you cannot suggest subplots yourself. In fact, you should be using The Horse to try out some ideas, seeing if they can general strong enough subplots to spin out into a game. Yes, perish the thought. A new game in Rohan. We need games, folks. Or, or... a rival Inn?

Bęthberry